Are you Suitable and Qualified to work in a petroleum Industry? Ever had that dream of Working in an Oil Company? Then here is the 2018/19 NNPC Job Recruitment is Open to you to Submit Your Application. We are going to give you the Basic Instructions on how you can Apply and The Basic Requirements needed to Work in this Company.
We bet that every one of us has been Praying for an Opportunity Like this to Work in an Oil Company and not just any Oil Company but a Prestigious One. NNPC is an integrated Oil and Gas Company, engaged in adding value to the nation’s hydrocarbon resources for the benefit of all Nigerians and other stakeholders.
With a vision to be a world-class oil and gas company driven by shared commitment to excellence, it will be of great benefit if you Apply and Work With them.
Important Note: NNPC Job Recruitment Application is totally FREE, Beware of those that will ask you to pay them an Amount of Money So they can Secure an Oil Company Job for you. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has a Great Reputation of Fair Employment, So don’t think of Using money to Gain the Employment
2018/2019 NNPC Job Recruitment – Requirements
For you to Apply for any Job at the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, you Should meet the Requirements Below;
- Applicant must Not be more than 30 years based on the position
- Must have Completed the youth Service – NYSC
- Applicant must Possess a BSc Certifcate or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Applicant must attach a valid HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Course desired- depends on position.
— If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS etc
— For the engineering vacancies, Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
- Applicant Must Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Applicant must Possess good communications skills
- Problem solving Skills
How to Apply
To Apply for any Vacant Position, Suitable and Qualified Applicants can Click HERE
NOTE: As at the time of this article, the 2018/2019 NNPC Job Recruitment Portal has not be Opened yet, But we’ve got you Covered on it, Only Drop your Phone Number or Email Address in the COMMENT BOX Below and we will update you as soon as the Portal is Opened so that you can Apply.
Please Share So that others can Still Know about it. THANKS