Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) invites Suitable and Qualified Applicants who wish to enter their Scholarship Program for the year 2018, to do So now as the Application is Ongoing. If you are young and had that dream of taking the controls of an aircraft and living out a dream that humans have pursued throughout the ages, Then Here is an Opportunity.
The AOPA High School Flight Training Scholarship is on a mission is to ensure that the sky remains within reach of everyone who dreams of becoming a pilot, are you among this ones? Then read on.
What does it mean to be an AOPA pilot? For many, it means taking the controls of an aircraft and living out a dream that humans have pursued throughout the ages. While For some, it means an aspiration to learn to fly, and for others it simply means an unbridled enthusiasm for aviation and a desire to share it with others.
AOPA will award a minimum of $100,000 in flight training scholarships to deserving high school students who are genuinely passionate about pursuing a pilot’s certificate. Each winner will receive $5,000 toward primary flight training.
2018 AOPA High School Flight Training Scholarship Program
To be part of this Program, you must meet the Eligibility Standards Listed Below;
— Eligibility Standards
- You must Be current high school student
- Must be 15 to 18 years old
- Be U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Get parent’s or guardian’s approval (under 18 years of age)
- Not have completed a sport, recreational, glider, or private pilot certificate at the time of application
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Complete solo flight or achieve pilot certificate within one year of receiving the scholarship.
How to Apply
If you meet up with the Eligibility Standards Above, Then Click on the Link Below to Apply;
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline is on the 2nd of May, 2018.
Let others who might be interested know by sharing this 2018 AOPA High School Flight Training Scholarship Program on your Social Media Account.