This is to inform the General Public that the 2018 British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment is On now. Suitable & Qualified Applicants can do so by Reading the Instructions in this article. Here you will see how you can Apply for the internship program and the Basic Requirements needed.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. It value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. It welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
The government do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. It also promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow. So You can Apply for this internship Program, and who knows, you may be considered.
Read on to See the More about the Recruitment opportunity. Note That the Application Process is free
2018 British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment
Job Title: Intern
Type of Position: Intern
Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Policy & Political roles)
Job Subcategory: Communications, Press and Media
Start Date: 3 April 2018
Main Purpose of Job: Provide video production, graphic design and campaign support to the Press and Public Affairs team for the delivery of communications objectives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with the Press Team for the planning and promotion of content
- Supporting campaign management and optimisation across multiple channels
- Designing graphic materials and producing short videos for use on digital channels
- Creation and management of an organised data base of photo and video files.
- Uploading social media posts and answering basic enquiries on social media
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by the Head of Communications/ Press Officer
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Be a recent graduate in media, communications field (graduated within the last 3 years) with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Video editing, graphics design and photography skills
- Ability to transform ideas, statistics and concepts into clear visuals and infographics
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants Should Click on the Link Below to Apply.
Application Closing Date
Application Closes on the 19 March 2018
Let others who might be interested Know by Sharing this 2018 British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment on your Social media Account.