Are you looking forward to pursue an undergraduate degrees in the fields of Engineering and Physical Sciences? Then we are glad to Bring to your Notice this 2018 High Achiever Foundation Prize for Africa by the University of Nottingham. Here, you will find the Guide on how you can Apply and The Basic Requirements Needed from you.
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and is ranked 8th in the UK for research power.
It’s offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Africa, registering on it’s Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
2018 High Achiever Foundation Prize for Africa
— Eligibility Standards
You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an African country
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2018. You must have gone firm on that offer by 29 June 2018
Three of these scholarships will be reserved for students from Kenya or Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should Click here to download an application form, Fill and send the completed application form to email@example.com by the closing date.
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application within six weeks of the closing date
- Students will only be eligible to receive this high achiever prize if they meet the conditions of their academic offer
- The high achiever prize is for the first year only
Application Closing Date
Application Closes on the 29th of Jun, 2018
Let others who might be interested in 2018 High Achiever Foundation Prize for Africa Know by Sharing this Article on your Social Media Account, and also Feel Free to Ask any Question Regarding to this Scholarship Program.