Laos State bursary Scholarship Board being an agency in Charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state is out with a Scheme Known as the Lagos State Post Graduate Scholarship Award. This award is given to citizens of Lagos state in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Interested Lagos State individuals who are students in Tertiary institutions in Nigeria should read on to See the various requirements and how to Apply for the Scheme.
- Applicant Must be an individual of Lagos State
- Applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
- All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Masters Degree applicants):
1) Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level .
2) Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level.
- Applicants must be in their first year or above (admitted on or before 2016/2017 academic session)
- All Applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
- Applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
- Applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
2018 Lagos State Post Graduate Scholarship Award (Application Procedures)
You are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents below to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents are as follows.
- Admission Letter
- Valid ID Card
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Masters Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board while Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Lagos State Individuals Should click on the Link Below.
- Click Here to Apply
- Then read up the Over view on the page for more Info. Next, Click on “Apply Now“
- On the next page, Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Enter your Email, Create Password, First & Last Name, Mobile Phone number, and Agree to terms and conditions.
- Click on Register
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
⇒ To secure your voucher pin, Kindly proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment receipt.
⇒ A disqualification penalty will occur, if you are involve in multiple applications.
Application Closes on 15th December 2017
Let others who might be interested know by Sharing 2018 Lagos State Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme on your Social Media Account. And also Feel Free to use the COMMENT BOX Below to ask any Question regarding to this article, and we will be here to attend to you. THANKS