2018 PDFelement Scholarship Program is on now for suitable and Qualified Applicants who wish to Take part in the Scholarship Application. This article will give you the Basic Insight into the program and how you can Apply, including the basic Requirements needed from an Applicant.
PDFelement is a PDF editing software that provides business solutions for universities, non-profit organizations, government entities, and small to mid-sized businesses. It’s goal is to provide simple PDF software that lets you work smarter with office documents.
With that in mind, you are invited to apply for a “PDFs and I” story contest. The winning student will be awarded with $1,000, and the 10 runners-up will receive PDFelement 6 (Valued at $59.95) for free. The Application process is Free, you’ve got nothing to loose.
2018 PDFelement Scholarship Program
— Eligibility Requirements
- Students from any location can apply.
- The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship is open to all students aged 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university located anywhere in the world.
— Judging Criteria
The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Committee will evaluate each video/article submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
- 20% – Overall quality of video/article
- 20% – Creativity and originality of ideas
- 30% – Relevance to PDFelement
- 30% – Engagement (Video: Number of views, likes and comments, number of social media shares etc.)
How To Apply
The Steps Below is how you can Apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Create a video or write an article
- Write a 500 word article or create a 3 minute video on “PDFs and I”. (A free trial version of PDFelement 6 will be provided for this)
- The article/video should present an interesting story, product review, how-to article, tips article for industry applicability that describes your experience with PDFelement. The piece should be creative, but also backed up with facts.
- Create a customized subject line/title for your article/video.
- Link to the Wondershare website/blog within your video/article
- No matter how you choose to create a video or write an article, please include a link to the PDFelement website: “wwwpdf.wondershare.com” in the description of your video or your article.
- Share on social media
- Submit your application
- The application should include your full name, phone number, and email address so PDFelement can contact you if your entry is chosen as a winner.
- You will be required to attach a document that proves you’re a college/university student after they receive your application.
Application Closes on the June 15, 2018.
Let others Know about this 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Program Application, by sharing this article on your Social Media Account.