You are about to read now the 2019 Nigeria election result, the PDF formats are also ready should in case you want to make a downoad for refrence purpose.
The said elections has finally happened and just as not predicted by Nigerians and other forecasters; it was conducted successfully.
But then something happened; i don’t know if you noticed; the PDP representative pooling units and territory was said to be won over by the All Progressive Party (APC).
The opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has lost the polling unit at the Sokoto State Government House occupied by Governor Aminu Tambuwal to All Progressives Congress (APC) in presidential election.
While President Muhammadu Buhari polled 185 votes, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar got 119 votes.
It has also turned out to be false, reports that APC leader Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu lost his polling unit.
Tinubu delivered his ward (Polling unit 047, Alausa) where APC polled 122 and PDP 53 in the presidential election.
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna also won his polling unit 024 Unguwan Sarki. Buhari scored 369, while Atiku of PDP got 44 votes. In the Senate election, APC won 317 and PDP 73. Shehu Sani of PRP got 35. In the House of Representatives election, APC got 323, PDP 77 and PRP 19.
Alhai Lai Mohammed, information and culture minister also won his polling unit as APC polled 182 and PDP 44.
Former Abia governor Orji Uzor Kalu also delivered his polling unit to President Buhari.
Here is the result so far:
Nigeria INEC Election Result
- Buhari got 1553 votes to beat his PDP opponent, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who polled 11 votes in Ukana West 2, unit 9, Essien Udim Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom.
- In the senatorial election result, Akpabio won in the unit with 1533 votes while the PDP senatorial candidate, Chris Ekpenyong got 4 votes.
- At sokoto state, President Muhammadu Buhari polled 185 votes, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar got 119 votes.
- President Muhammadu Buhari won 462 votes at the Idigba Ilorin polling unit 004 of the party’s governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazak.
- Saraki scored 269 votes in the senatorial election to defeat APC which polled 60 votes.
PDP also recorded victory in the House of Reps election with 253 votes to APC’s 53 votes.
The result are still coming out and before noon today, we believe everything you want to know will be ready here. Bookmark this site however for a revisit.