The Google Adsense is an advertising placement program run by Google, to give Site owners (Publishers or Webmasters) the chance to serve automatic text, image, video, or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view their site or click the ads on the site.
There are Hundreds and Thousands of Ads promoting websites, but Google Adsense advertising placement program remains the best and Highest paying. see what I mean when I say highest paying Ads programme, Google Pays out to Publishers 64% of what advertisers pay to them to display their banner and text.
Like others pay 10%, 12% some even pay as low as 5%.
It’s not too easy to get your account approved but you should understand that there is policy attached to this and your site needs to comply with Google Publisher policy before your Google AdSense can be approved.
There are several stages to undergo as you apply. When you apply, few days or weeks after this stage Google will send notification message asking for you to login and create Ads to place in your site – The next stage comes telling you a congratulation that your account is fully approved.
But most times you will be asked to re-apply that your site does not comply with the publisher policy. You just have to believe your self and hope your account gets approved.
There are things you must make sure to put in place before Apply Google Adsense
- Make sure your site does not promote Adult contents such as images, Videos, Text
- Make sure your articles are natural content and not copy paste materials.
- Ensure your site is always On. Meaning should not go off.
- Your site should be accessible by Search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com AOL, etc
It doesn’t matter whether your site is a .com, .org, .co, .biz, … or whatever, all that matters is that your site complies with Google publishers terms and your account will be approved.
Please note that Adsense Registration is totally free. You need not pay any money or providing credit card because you want to apply Google Adsense. Just put your site “RIGHT” and your account will be approved within a short while.
The guide below will guide you through how to get started with Google Adsense Registration.
Google Account Sign Up
Always remember that once you already created Google account before now, you need not create new Goole account- Use the same Google ID and Sign up for Google Adsense.
But if you are new here start by creating New Google Account before proceeding to signup Google Ads account.
Google Adsense Registration Sign Up
- To get started and apply for Adsense visit www.adsense.com
- Then click “Sign Up Now”
- You are now in welcome page where you have to click “sign in” (if you already have Google account). And I assume you do. Or You can use the link above to sign up for new Google account. By clicking “Sign In” it means you want to sign to Google Adsense Registration Page with an already existing account.
- Already you are now signed in, to show that you will see your email address at the top of the page. This page (as you click Sign In) is for you to provide the website you want to promote Google content and your preferred language. The click “Save and Continue”.
- Now, this is the main Adsense account registration form where you have to fill your Contact information carefully as the information will be used to set up your account and send your payments.Country or territory, Time zone, Account type (Business or Individual), Name and address, Primary contact, with few questions how you get to know about the programme, and so on.
- The Click “Submit my application“
- A Sign Up Agreement form pops-up for you to accept the terms binding your Adsense Registration, you have to read through it, check the box and click “Accept”
Now you have just finished applying for Google Adsense account free. Your application has been submitted and will currently be under review. You have to keep checking your email account because Google will alert you once your account status changes.
Use our comment box below in case you have a question(s) challenges or/and contributions. We shall attend to them all.