Forbes has released the list of Afrca top 20 richest people, you an now find out their names and the business that they are into.
And like Forbes recorded, the richest person now in Africa is Aliko Dangote you and i know already that he is one of the recognized business man in Africa, his net-worth is calculated to be $10.3 billion currently he is known for his diversity of production, he is presently the richest person in Nigeria and Africa at large, you can read up his recruitment invite to learn more about him.
The next on Forbes record is Mike Adenuga and then who knows Mike Adeuga? Mike Adenuga whose full name is Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga, he is the owner of Glo Network which is the second largest Telocom service network after MTN in Nigeria, the company has taken the second largest place in Nigeria communication Market. You can read up about him to find out why Forbes rated him the second most richest person.
Worlds Richest Billionaires in Africa 2019
- Aliko Dangote $10.3 B 61 cement, sugar, flour
- Mike Adenuga $9.2 B 65 telecom, oil
- Nicky Oppenheimer $7.3 B 73 diamonds
- Nassef Sawiris $6.3 B 57 construction, chemicals
- Johann Rupert $5.3 B 68 luxury goods
- Issad Rebrab $3.7 B 75 food
- Naguib Sawiris $2.9 B 64 telecom
- Koos Bekker $2.3 B 66 media, investments
Have You See: Most Expensive Goal Keepers in the World
- Isabel dos Santos $2.3 B 45 investments
- Mohamed Mansour $2.3 B 70 diversified
- Strive Masiyiwa $2.3 B 57 telecom
- Patrice Motsepe $2.3 B 56 mining
- Aziz Akhannouch $2.1 B 58 petroleum, diversified
- Mohammed Dewji $1.9 B 43 diversified
- Othman Benjelloun $1.7 B 86 banking, insurance
- Abdulsamad Rabiu $1.6 B 58 cement, sugar
- Yasseen Mansour $1.5 B 57 diversified
- YAliko Dangote $10.3b cement, sugar, flour￼