It has come to terms that most Android users still find difficult to check the main in-built features in their Android Smartphone. These major features like the Model, Android version, the storage, the RAM, and the installed apps can be checked on your Smartphone. The reason for this is the fact that most of these users simply don’t know where to tap in order to get these features. Due to this fact, this site has decided to provide you with information to know on how you can be able to check major Android device features.
One thing to take note of about these features is the fact that they are used to compare the accessibilities of Android phones. Whenever you to make a purchase on Smartphone, the major thing that comes into consideration is the model of the phone, coupled with the Android version, then the storage and the RAM. Depending on the model you’re going for, if you have an Android version running on 7.0, 16GB storage, and then a 1GB-2G RAM, then it surely means that the device is quite a good deal. So, therefore, read further below in order to know the Android device features.
How to Know Android Device Features
Now, you have to follow the step-by-step method been drafted below.
If you want to check the Android version and Model of your Android device, just follow the steps:
- You just have to locate the “Settings” of your Android device and then tap on it.
- You’ll then have to scroll down and then click “About phone.”
- Once you’ve done that you’ll then see the Model number of your phone, and also the Android version.
Note: You can still see the Build number, Kernel version, Release date, Hardware version, and the CPU if you still want to check more.
In order to check the storage and the Ram of your Android device, you also have to follow the steps below:
- Still, go to your device’s home screen and then tap on the “Settings.”
- Then scroll and locate “Storage” and then tap on it.
- Once the next screen opens, you’ll then see the internal storage/Total space and also the Ram of the device.
Note: Still on the storage centre, you’ll also see the SD card status when once you mounted an SD card. But if not, you’ll see “Mount SD card” stipulating that you should insert an SD/Memory card on your device.
Not only that, you’ll also be able to see the files running on the storage system either on the system internal storage or on the External SD card.
Now to check the installed apps running on your Android device storage and Ram, there are also steps for this.
- Still, go to the “Settings” on your home screen and tap on it.
- After that, scroll and locate “Apps” in the settings.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll then see the list of apps installed and running on your device.
Note: In this section, there are still other things you can do such as; uninstalling the app, clearing the data, clearing the cache, and probably move to either the internal storage or the SD card.
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment below.