The news is not new on how Android has dominated over the past few years now. Since its introduction to the modern technological world, the operating system has been so popular that is considered to be the mainly used currently. Irrespective of this, it has not entirely shaken away from the proneness of viruses, most especially considering the fact some the versions are still lagging behind in terms of updates. So, if you’re an Android user, it’s very important you process your Android device update system in order to improve the phone’s functionality.
No doubt that everything comes with a price (just keep calm, I don’t mean payment). You just have to prepare your device anytime you want to perform this task. So, therefore, anytime you want to update your Android device, there are few things you need to bear in mind and steps you need to take in order to prepare your device in order to avoid unknown malfunctioning. This site has prepared for you the beauty tip coupled with the respective steps that will guide you via your Android device update system process.
Proper Guideline for Your Android Device Update System
Tips to bear in mind in order to get started have been properly explained below.
1. The first thing you need to have in mind is to know the manufacturer of your Android phone. It is important because knowing more about the Company that manufactured your Smartphone helps you figure out whether it supports update or not.
2. Another important aspect is to determine the Android version that can run on your device. Irrespective of it is generally called “Android,” all doesn’t run the same version, and it doesn’t even have the same model number. So what you need do is to scroll down to “About device” and check for the full OS names, the version numbers, and the model that is supported by your own device.
3. Before you proceed, you need to backup all your files first. This is because update comes with a lot of strong force which can cause damage to your Phone files. So you need to take this first precautionary measure in order to save some of your data/files.
4. Again, you have to make sure you have available space on your device before you can be able to update. A notice will appear to you requesting the amount of storage needed to carry on with the update. If you don’t much, you can delete some files which are not in use.
5. After passing the above steps, you’ll then have to proceed with the update of your Android device. This can be done through the use of the System Update of your device, which you’ll see when you click on the “About the Phone” located at the bottom of your Phone’s settings. Should there be any case where you couldn’t find the System Update, then know that your device’s manufacturer doesn’t support updates.
Steps for Your Android Device Update System
1. The first step, you need to connect your Android device to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Then open the Settings of your device.
3. Scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see the “About Phone” option, and then click on it.
4. The next step is to click on System Update at the top of the menu.
5. Then tap on “Check for updates.”
6. Once there is an available update, you can then click on “Update.”
7. After that, you’ll then have to click on “Install” and wait for the installation to complete.
You’re then good to go as everything is now set and your system is properly updated and will come with newer accessibilities.
Was that helpful? Leave a Comment on the box below. And also Share this cool post.