Are you in search of other better alternative free email account apart from Gmail and Yahoo mail account? The AOL mail is another option for you. Get a free email address from AOL now! Getting a mail account on AOL is now free.
Every person knows this as: “AOL”, an abbreviation which stands for “American Online”. It is generally known as aol since that is its brand name across all its services.
Apart from the AOL mail, you are about to signup for, AOL also offers users the latest breaking news, gossip, sports, business and stock quotes on the web. Get free email, AIM access, viral videos, horoscopes and more. You will be in your email account and be around the world the same time. Knowing fully well it’s for free!
However, in order not to get confused, AOL has two major websites, the website (www.aol.com, www.aol.co.uk) is the webpage to get all news, login mail, play games, watch videos, shopping, getting latest amazing videos free.
AOL mail service comes with various email Domains ranging from @aol.com, @games.com, @gym.com, @love.com and more which is aimed at helping users get and secure the best choice of mail suitable for them.
From the site, you can apply for a free username to login as a member for free. Below are steps to sign up for new AOL mail account.
How to Create New AOL Mail Free Account
- To quickly access the AOL Mail signup page click here
- On the page, you will found a box to enter your AOL username or AOL email address. But you do need to start filling all that since you want to have a new account created now. Click the “
Get a Free Username”
- Fill the form and follow other steps that come ahead, then verify your phone number.
- As soon as you are finished the “AOL Mail Registration form process”, click on the “Sign Up” button to complete the registration process. Excellent! You have successfully registered for a new AOL mail account. Congratulations!
AOL Mail Login Account
- Use the AOL mail login official page here
- Correctly type in your AOL mail account username and password
- Click on the Sign in button below.
what you see next should be your mail account.
How to Sign In Aol app on mobile devices, Tablet
First of all, you need to download the AOL app for your device.
– Aol app for iPhone, iPad, iPod: You search for “AOL” in the App Store or download via this link.
– AOL for Android device: Search AOL Mail on Google Play or download directly via the following link.
- Open AOL app on your device, you will see a familiar login interface for the desktop.
- Please enter the Username and Password of your AOL mail account exactly.
- click sign in
Please note that you can as well create new account using AOL app for mobile.
What You Should know About AOL Mail Account
- Like every other email services, mails suspected to be spam are sent to spam mails at once.
- It supports POP3, SMTP/IMAP settings.
- AOL offers an instant messaging service known as AIM – AOL Instant Messaging. So AIM is owned and managed by AOL. Most people don’t know about this and things are mixed up.
- AOLmail comes ready with a spell checker that helps aol mails users reduce typographic errors.
- Upon account deactivation, AOLmail account expires after 90 days compared to 6 months of Gmail and Yahoo mail. And many more…