A post of a Capacity Planning Engineer exist in the leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria – AIRTEL. And Suitable and Qualified Candidates wishing to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy can do so following the Steps enumerated in this article.
If you’ve been Longing to work with the telecom in Nigeria, then this is sure opportunity to apply for the Vacant Position, who knows your Application may be granted.
The Job is Located in Lagos, Nigeria and Below are the Requirements one should meet in other to apply.
Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy – Requirements
- To Apply, you must have at least 5 years work experience in GSM Radio Engineering
- A university Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering
- A strong knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for the Following:
- The provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Will Ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future – proof.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
- Will Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
How to Apply for The Post – Capacity Planning Engineer
Interested and Qualified Candidates/Applicants should click on the link Below
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Interested Candidates should hurry up with their Application as the deadline is 18th October, 2017
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy for Capacity Planning Engineer and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks