This is to inform the General Public who are interested in the On going Bill Gates Scholarship Scheme that the Portal to Apply is now Open and they can now proceed by Submitting their CV/Resume. In this article, we will be taking you through are you need to know concerning the Scholarship and How you can Apply for Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme.
With the major aim to build a Global Network of future Leaders who are Commited to improve the Live of others, the Bill Gates Scholarship look forward for your Application, If your meet the criteria.
This Scholarship Can be an Opportunity for you to Improve others live with What you know and will learn. Outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK can go on with the Application to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Below are the Selection Criteria of An Applicant:
- First, A commitment to Improve others Live, Which is also the Major Aim
- Leadership Potential
- An Outstanding Intellectual Ability
- A good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
Gates Cambridge Scholarship being one of the generous Scholarship programme in it’s time will cover Applicants in the following areas:
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Additionally, it will also Cover these discretionary funding:
- Academic development funding from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided.
Apply for Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme | www.gatescambridge.org
For you to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship, You have to also meet up with the Eligibility Standards below.
- You Should be a Citizen outside the United Kingdom
- You should be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
Here’s How to Apply
Applicants must submit an application for graduate admission, a College place and funding including a Gates Cambridge Scholarship via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal.
To Apply, Visit this Link ⇒ www.gatescambridge.org/apply
Application Closing date
Application Deadline are 11th October, 2017 – US Citizens. 4th January, 2018 – other Citizens
For Any Question on how to Apply for Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme at www.gatescambridge.org Kindly Use the COMMENT Box Below. Also Share on your Social Media Accounts So that friends can also Know about this Scholarship programme. THANKS