The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Seek Application from Suitable and Qualified Candidates Who Wish to Apply for the China Scholarship Program for the year 2018. In this article, you will find the basic Requirements and how you can apply for the Scholarship program
Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
Qualifications for Scholarship Application
To Apply for the Chinese Scholarship Program, Applicants Must;
- Be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Have an Education background and age limit comprising of the following:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
Note: For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding (2017-2018) cannot apply for this scholarship.
Apply for China Scholarship Program 2018
To Apply for the Scholarship, Applicants are Advised to Read more on the program and Apply by Clicking on the Link Below.
March 15, 2018 (for Online Application)
Share China Scholarship Program 2018 on your Social Media Account So that others can still know about it. THANKS