Have you seen a credit or debit card that charges a “ZERO” annual fee? Or that rewards you for spending your cash using their card? – of course not, ONLY Walmart Credit Card among all offer such an exclusive packages to its loyal users.
This is why must shoppers prefers using the Walmart Credit Card. For convenient and secure shopping, let Walmart Credit Card be your #1 choice.
Walmart Inc. is among the oldest existing American multinational retail corporation opened in 1962, that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
Types of Walmart Card
The cards is either Walmart Credit Card or Walmart MasterCard.
The card allows you shop online, use through any ATMs and POS, pay your bills and do even more at a very lowest rate.
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online Faster
You can get yours through the online application form. Walmart provides a special link to sign up for a new account if you haven’t.
It’s fast and easy to apply for a Walmart Credit Card or Walmart MasterCard at:
Any store register
Online at Walmart.com Credit Card page
Please note: If you apply in a store via the register or kiosk and are approved, you will receive a Temporary Shopping Pass that is good for 24 hours ONLY at the store where you applied.
Login Walmart Credit Card Account Online
- Visit the official website at Walmart Card Login Page Here
- Enter your user ID and password
- Then click on “Secure Login”
You have a link below to click on in case you forgotten your login information click the “Reset Password”. Once you clicked upon, a new resent password link will be sent to the email used for the registration.
Check the Status of Your Walmart Credit Card Application
To check on the status of your Walmart credit card application, please call Walmart Credit Services at 1-877-969-3668.
- If your application has been approved, you will receive you Walmart Discover or Walmart Credit Card in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
- If your card does not arrive within 10 business days after your application has been approved, or if your card has been lost or stolen, please contact us at the number above to speak to a Customer Service Representative.