Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the post of a Brewery Finance Manager. Here is an Instructions on how to Go about the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Process, with the Requirements and Qualifications needed from Applicants who wish to work with the Company.
The Guinness Nigeria Company is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, which was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, Lagos. If you wish to work with the reputable Company, then take your Time to See the Job Requirements Below.
Brewery Finance Manager — Requirements
To Apply for this Position, You Must meet the Following Requirements/Qualifications below;
- First Degree in relevant field as well as a recognized accounting professional qualification
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in FMCG company
- You Must have Leadership experience, strong analytical, influencing, communication and problem solving skills.
- A Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Micro soft Excel, Vision Executive/XL, Word and PowerPoint).
- And Also, Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP
Apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment for Brewery Finance Manager
The Job is Located in Nigeria.
As the Brewery Finance Manager, Below are the roles that you will Play, if Application has been accepted.
- Developing and leading an expert Operations Finance function in Nigeria, covering performance management, decision support and process / control excellence across COGS, inventory and Capex.
- Partnering with the Site Director, Customer Service Logistics & Planning Director and their Leadership teams to deliver excellent, well planned outcomes including productivity agenda.
Leading Responsibilities are:
- Play a key role with Plant budget holders, Engineers, Shift Managers, other Operations Managers across Supply and Finance leadership team to create the winning mind-set required to deliver productivity for the year.
- To Partner the various plant budget holders to create and deliver productivity opportunities
- Carry out Strong functional influence across the plant and Customer Service & logistics.
- Key role in Plant leadership team, Customer Service Logistics & Planning leadership team and Finance leadership team.
- To Take the lead in embedding excellent CC&E standards in Supply and leading the development of an expert Supply Finance function in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click on the Link below to Apply, there you will also find other information concerning the Job.
Though Application Deadline was not Specified, But you can hurry Up to Apply Now, if you are interested.
Feel Free to let others who might be interested in this Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Know by Sharing this article on your Social Media Account. Thanks