The African’s Leading Online Market Place is recruiting interested and Suitable Applicants for the Position of a Local Affiliate Manager – Digital Marketing. So if you wish to apply for this Position in the Jumia job Vacancy, then Here are the Guidelines you need to take to Apply Successfully.
With already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. the Online Market Place is Giving you an Opportunity to Apply and Work With them.
If you are good at Affiliate Marketing, then you can Become an Affiliate Manager With Jumia by Applying for this Role. Below are the Details you need to know concerning the Job.
The Job is Located in Lagos and as a Local Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing affiliate revenues for Jumia products and brands globally.
You will actively search and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue across multiple brands. You will see more of the Responsibility when you apply.
Apply for Jumia Job Vacancy | Local Affiliate Manager – Digital Marketing
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
To Apply for a Local Affiliates Manager – Digital Marketing, See the Required Skills/Qualifications.
Professional Skills and Qualifications Needed
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields. MBA or MSc in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus.
- 7 years of experience leading online marketing projects, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating consumers online
- Experience with metrics-driven technology growth, A/B testing, maximizing efficiency and ROI
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present insights from marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- Solid understanding of site navigation, content management and reporting tools
- Strong experience in strategic marketing development, across ATL/BTL, online, advertising & media
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition through digital marketing.
- Experience starting new affiliate program marketing efforts from scratch.
- Understanding of affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires while still focusing on the company’s goals
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants can Apply following this Link: Local Affiliate Manager – Apply Here
Share Jumia Job Vacancy on your Social Media Account So that others can still know about it. THANKS