The Nigeria Bottling Company ltd being the sole Franchise bottler of the Cocoa-cola Company of Nigeria is one of the Biggest and largest non-alcoholic beverage Industry recognized in the country. Currently, the company has a Vacant Position and in this article, we will Look at how you can apply for Nigeria Bottling Company Job Vacancy and the various requirements needed.
The said position is that of a Revenue Finance Manager, and the candidate’s responsibility will be to support the delivery of the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy by Providing in depth financial insight in revenue generation.
Also the candidate, if Selected will be building financial capabilities in the whole organization, Securing the validation of the RGM-Size of price and Coordinating NSR (Net Sales Revenue) Planning and Pricing activities. More of the responsibility you will find in the Application Portal.
Apply – Nigeria Bottling Company Job Vacancy – Revenue Finance Manager
Are your Competent – Develop talent, Drives engagement, Customer focus, Collaborates, Builds networks, Organizational savvy, Business insight, Action oriented, Resourcefulness, Directs work, Plans and aligns and Ensures accountability? Then See the Requirements and Qualification Below to See if you can Apply.
- BSc Accounting, Economics or equivalent course.
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA/CFA or equivalent).
- A Minimum of 8 -10 years FMCG work experience
- Understanding and interpretation of how volume & mix drive profitability, including risk & opportunity analysis.
- Stakeholder management, focused on BSO & Commercial function (incl. knowledge of relevant commercial finance processes).
- A Solid understanding of FMCG Commercial requirements.
- Ability to translate Volume/Discounts/Mix/DME (Direct Marketing Expenses) impact on the business.
- Deep understanding & knowledge of how RGM drive profitability.
- OBPPC, market & value chain know how (10 RGM steps)
- Understand impact of new products/promotions/campaigns on value chains.
- Group policies & guidelines especially Commercial and Pricing policy.
- Must be Very good in financial planning/ variance analysis / financial simulation.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should click on the Link Below
Let others who might be interested know by Sharing Nigeria Bottling Company Job Vacancy on your Social Media Account, and feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below to ask any question on this article and we will be here to answer you. THANKS