Qatar Airways – a world where ambitions fly high is recruiting for suitable and Qualified Applicants for the post of a Reservations & Ticketing Agent in the Company. Here, you will get the full details of the Qatar Airways Vacancy and how you can Apply.
As Reservations & Ticketing agent, you will provide full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meeting in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve budget revenue targets.
It’s a full time Job, With location in Lagos, Nigeria. If you are Interested – then Read on
Apply for Qatar Airways Vacancy – Reservations & Ticketing Agent
If employed, you will be accountable for the following;
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
- Arranges Reservations and routing for using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
- Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel passenger reservations
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Handle helpdesk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations: upgrade/downgrade proposals
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds’ process lost tickets and time barred tickets
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books and computer
- Telephones customer or travel agents to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservations, as well as alternate available options
- Answer inquires made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport.
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants Should Click on the link below to Apply
Application Closing Date
The deadline for this Job Application is 23rd April, 2018.
Let others who might be interested in this Qatar Airways Vacancy Know by Sharing this article on your Social Media Account.