The post of a surveillance Officer exist at World Health Organization and the agency Seek Application from Suitably Qualified Individual who wishes to work with the Organization. In this article, we will be taking you through the process on how to Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment in Simple Steps.
The world Health organization (WHO) is a Specialized Agency that is concerned with international Public Health and If you must be part of the mission to build the capacity of Member States to manage health emergency risks and also to lead & coordinate the international health response to contain outbreaks, provide effective relief and recovery to affected populations, Then you must be all round eligible.
This time around, The Organization is Looking for Applicants that will fill the post of a Surveillance Officer
With Locations at Ibadan-Oyo, Kaduna, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Minna-Niger, Lagos, Kano and Bauchi.
The main Purpose of the Job Position is to To enhance TB case findings and notifications from health facilities in collaboration with state TB control teams and other stakeholders, inline with existing TB control strategies and plans.
Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment
Job Title: Surveillance Officer (TUB) Full Time
Contract Duration: 12 months
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Essential: University degree in Medicine, Public Health.
- Post-graduate degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or related areas
- Certificate in DOTS expansion training, TB/HIV and DR-TB
- Certificate in e-TB manager training
Essential: At least five (5) years’ experience in TB and TB/HIV control programme management
Desirable: Prior working experience with NTBLCP at National or state level, international nongovernmental organization (INGOs), bilateral organizations and WHO/UN agencies.
Essential: Advanced level spoken and written English
Desirable: Relevant knowledge of local language will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages, including working knowledge of health data management packages like EPI INFO, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure and collaboratively in a team.
- The Ability to work effectively with staff and partners at national, state and LGA levels.
- The Ability to work as a team, establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different
How to Apply
To Apply for the Job, interested and Qualified Applicants Should Click on the Link below.
Click here to apply
You will also Find more Information concerning the Job in the Link
Application Closing Date
The Deadline for Application is on the 8th of November, 2017.
Please Share Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment on your Social Media Account So that others can Still know about it. THANKS