Setting up Belgium Yahoo mail account offers you the chance to create your own Yahoo mail account with some few easy steps. Just like other mail services, Yahoo mail is very essential for you quick instant messages. One thing that does confuse most people is the fact that Yahoo mail has been country-specific with the logo of the country in question seen in the official page. It’s actually no big deal! You can still use this link to set up your own Yahoo mail account irrespective of the fact that you’re not in the country in question, like Belgium for instance. All you need to do is to edit the country’s code number and enter that of your country.
Yahoo mail has become important to our social lives, no doubt why it’s currently been used by many people as one of their instant messaging services. Yahoo mail is quite cool for sending messages to your family and friends. You can also decide to share your photos and other relevant documents online to another Yahoo mail user.
Not only that, you can also find interesting and relevant news feeds which tend to keep you updated. All you need is to sign up so that you can start making use of the email service. Now, follow the guideline provided for you below for your Belgium Yahoo mail account setup.
How to Create Belgium Yahoo Mail Account
The steps that will help you have been listed for you below, which tend to properly guide you
- You need to first visit the official Belgium Yahoo mail at https://be.yahoo.com/. This link will probably have everything concerning Belgium even the news feed.
- Then click on “Sign Up” so that you can create a new account. Just like I stated above; you can still sign up here even though you’re not in Belgium. You can still edit Belgium’s country code number and select that of your country.
- You’ll be required to fill out your personal information. This information will contain your Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Username, Password, and then Mobile Number. You’ll have to provide a username which has not been used by any user, or you can go with one of the alternatives been provided for you by Yahoo mail.
- Tap on “Text me an account key” to verify your account. The reason for this is for Yahoo mail to make sure that the Phone number you’re using is properly verified for security reasons.
- Enter the number and click on “Verify” once the number is sent. Here, you have to make sure that the number you’re using for your sign up is active because you’ll be sent a message from Yahoo mail to confirm your Phone number.
- You’ll then have to click on “Continue” when the next page appears. Tapping on Continue means that you’re all set to use your account after the registration is been completed.
- Finally, your homepage will then appear and you can now start sending messages to your fellow Yahoo mail users. Just go to the left corner of the page to see mail icon where you can be able to send and read your messages.
Note: You can still upload your profile picture to your Yahoo account via the homepage if you want people to recognize you easily.
Was that helpful? Just leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.