Have you been faced with a situation where you want to Run Android Apps on PC but you didn’t know how to go about it, then certainly you’ve just come to the right place as this is what this post is all about.
Below is a detailed guide on how to Run android apps on PC
Steps to Run Android Apps on PC
- Download an Android emulator called Bluestacks.
- There is also Youwave, but it won’t work with ARM-based apps.
- Install Bluestacks and run it.
- Note: You might run into graphics errors during installation, however, you should be able to find a solution to most of the Bluestacks errors here.
- On the home page of Bluestacks
- Click on the search button and type in the name of the app or the game you want.
- Select one of the many app stores and install the app.
- Go back to the home page and you should see the app listed there
- You should be able to double click the app and run it.
Use our comment section below for more inquiries…