Before going on to Bing Webmaster Tool Sign Up which is how to Create New Bing Account, I believe that you know something about the Bing Webmaster Tool. That it’s a very important tool for all site owners who want to improve their site or blog performance in search engine result.
As soon as you sign up to Bing Webmaster tool you (as a blog/site owner) can now submit the URL of your site to Bing and sign up for Webmaster Tools to learn if your site has been indexed and is getting traffic from Bing.
“Apart from Bing Webmaster Tool, other powerful website tool are Google Webmaster tool and Yandex webmaster tool”
With series of image(s) illustration, you will learn here how to register a website or blog with Bing Webmaster Tool.
Our aim is to make all online registration and sign up an easy task for you by showing step by step how we registered our website to Bing webmaster tool and also verify ownership of our site. It doesn’t matter whether your website is WordPress or Blogger spot – but all will still be shown here.
New Microsoft Account Registration
Just like Google (All in One Account), for Microsoft Account also once you create one, you can use it access other Microsoft Account products and services like; Outlook.com, SKYPE, Hotmail, X-Box live, Microsoft OneDrive, MSN Messenger and others…
You can also use any email address as the user name for your new Microsoft account, including addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo! or Gmail, Yandex, etc
Bing Webmaster Tool Sign Up
Here you will have to use your Computer (NOT Mobile Phone) since you have lots of work here and codes to handle also.
- With your computer enter Bing Webmaster Tool – www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- The home page appears. Since you are creating account for the first time – you will have to click “Sign Up”
- Wait for Microsoft Account registration page to open. Fill the form correctly. You know the right thing to do – that you are meant to provide a valid information about you. That is the essence of this registration (SignUp).
- After filling click “Create Account”
- As you click the create account, there will be a notification (besides your phone number) that:”Before proceeding, we need to make sure a real person is creating this account“
- So now make sure your mobile number is correct in the box then click “send code”
- Check your Phone SMS and type in the box the Microsoft Access code sent to you and then click “Create account” again.
- Now you have just created Microsoft Account.
Now proceed to Bing Webmaster tool to add your website.