Do you want to Join the British Army? Do you have what it takes to Belong to the Army – the biggest team you will ever join? Then here is British Army Recruitment Process and how you can apply. So if you are interested, You can Read on to See the Application Requirements.
With the key purpose to defend the interests of the UK and it’s overseas territories, The British Army Seek for Suitable applicants who are Eligible and Wish to Apply.
Joining the British army exposes you to adventure and travel opportunities available to soldiers and officers in the Army and also to Find out more about the training. Being part of the Army is a big decision to make,so take some time to find out what it’s like to serve your dear country.
British Army Recruitment Process – Requirements
Below are the Eligibility Standard required from any one who wants to apply.
- All Applicants must be of/member of the Commonwealth Countries (Opened to all Commonwealth Countries)
- Applicants must be Physically and Mentally fit.
- Must be 18 – 47years of age
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must be enrolled in a recognized Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programme, At least two years left of their course (In most cases) – At the Commanding Officer’s discretion those who are at Postgraduate level but are considering careers in the military, or have evidence of the pursuit of further education once they have completed their current course, may be considered.
- Required Documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License if held (both parts)
- Cheque book
- All Bank details – Account Number and Sort Code for payment
- Naturalisation certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of blood group (if held)
- Two passport type photographs
- Student Union Card
- National Insurance Card (or NI number if known)
- NHS Card (or NHS number if known)
How to Apply
The Application process is carried out online – So if you wish to Apply, click on the link below.
Let others who might be interested in British Army Registration | British Army Recruitment Process know by sharing this article on your Social media Account.