Cabin Crew Interview – The Final Interview is the last step you need to take while dealing with the recruiters. It may last from just a few minutes (as it is the case of Qatar Airways, when you are given not more than 5 minutes) to 20-30 minutes.
It all depends on your discussion with the recruiters, what they are looking for on your CV, your past experience and the way in which you succeed to convince them of your future cabin crew abilities.
Top 15 Cabin Crew Interview Questions
Below are the most of the questions one could be asked as it relates to all the cabin crew does at the flight and the offices.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- Recall a time when a co-worker was not doing their job. Did you step in, and if so, how?
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?
- What 3 strengths would you bring to the company?
- Tell me a time when you were overwhelmed at work. What happened? What did you do? What was the end result?
- Give an example of excellent customer service you provide.
- How do you feel about wearing a uniform at work?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you want to ask us anything?
- Recall a time when you had to handle an unruly customer. How did you resolve the ensuing conflict?
- What would you do if someone afraid of flying started panicking?
- What are the first things you would do in an emergency situation in the air?
- What was your favorite flight experience?
- What are your customer service strengths?
- Do you feel comfortable in new environments and situations?
NOTE: There are some standard questions posed on the final interview. That does not mean, of course, that the questions will remain the same for each interview,
or that the recruiters won’t ask you something specific, according to your own professional experience. You have to be prepared for anything, confident and optimistic during all the interview process.
Kindly make use of our comment section below for more inquiries and also use the share icon button to share this post this who might be needing it as SHARING IS CARING