Having an Apple ID is just like having an access to your email address. Sometimes it can be quite difficult for one to be able to change Apple ID email address. The fact being that you might just follow the wrong process, or let’s say input an already used email account. Don’t be confused because this is no Gmail or Yahoo mail. The fact still remains that once you’re using an Apple ID, you just have to be aware that an iCloud email address is been created for you by Apple and it’s linked to your Apple ID. So, therefore, irrespective of the fact that you cannot be able to use this email address as another Apple ID email address, it is even important that you know how to change Apple ID email address.
Your Apple ID is a said to be the direct link to all Apple cloud services. This is actually said to be the mere reason why you can be able to make a change in it because of the fact that it’s an email address. And the fact also still remains that it is important that before you embark on such task you need to sign out of your Apple ID from all your devices which you’ve used to sign in if you have more than one and also all your device’s web browsers with which you normally use to sign in to your Apple ID. Without further hesitation, this site will have to list for you the steps which it has prepared for you on how you can be able to change Apple ID email address.
Steps Required to Change Apple ID Email Address
Once you still have your Apple ID and the password still intact, the steps below are just the perfect one for you.
- From your web browser log on to appleid.apple.com
- After that, you’ll then have to produce your Apple ID and the Password and then click on the arrow icon to log in.
- A security captcha code will be shown to you for confirmation after when you’ve answered the question being asked of you pertaining your identification.
- Then go to the Account option and click on “Edit”.
- After that, you’ll then have to click on “Change Email Address”.
- A new page opens for you to enter your new email address, and then click “Continue”.
- Once it’s done, you’ll be sent a verification code to the new email address which you’ve created. All you need to do is to open the email from Apple.
- After that, click on “Verify Email Address” via the verification link sent to that email address.
- Then enter the verification code, and tap on “Verify”.
- Once you’re through with that, you can now tap on “Done”.
Now you’ve seen how swift and easy it’s been done, you can now try it out yourself!
Read more: How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
Apply Account Password
Passwords are just like keys to our boxes. The general definition is that password serves as security to our account. That is why it is advisable and recommendable for users to use a much secured one, and the case is not quite different from an Apple ID email address. Sometimes you cannot be able to gain access of your email address due to the fact that the Apple ID been associated with it is hampering its activities, which is why you need to try as much as possible to reset the password of the Apple ID if you still fancy the email address.
Steps to Reset Apple ID Password
There are about ten steps which will put you through in order to reset Apple ID password.
- To access the Apple “Forget Password” Page then click here; apple.com
- The next thing to do is to enter the email address which you had created for Apple account.
- After that, you’ll be provided with an identification CAPTCHA letters with which you have to prove your identity as a human.
- Once it’s done, you’ll then have to tap on “Continue”.
- Then scroll to the option “Get an email” and select it.
- After that, tap on “Continue”.
- You’ll see an email address which has been sent to you via Apple. So what you need to do is to open that email which you’ve received from Apple.
- Then after that, you’ll have to click on “Reset now” to carry out the process.
- Now this is when your password comes in the line, given the fact that you’ll be required of entering a new password.
- Still re-enter the password and click “Reset Password”.
Now that’s just how it’s been done. You are now free to access your email address via Apple!
For more clarification or contribution prior to this post, you can just leave a Comment in the box below. And also don’t hesitate to Share.