If you want to increase the level of your online product advert, then creating a Bing Ads account is just the right step you need to follow. Most business dealers don’t even know about Bing Ads, not to talk of considering making use of it. It is very important for you being a business person to try as much possible to make yourself known to Bing Ads and probably exploiting the means of getting nearer to the locations of your customers. This you can only do when you follow the guideline provided for you on this site so as to sign up for the Bing Ads account.
Creating a Bing Ads account is something that is very easy and equally free. Once you have a working email address, signing up will be done as quickly as possible. You’ll also be shown how you can be able to link your Bing Ads account to another account. Not only that, if you want to change your password or sign-in email on your Bing Ads account, you can still do that. Or probably, if you ever want to delete your Bing Ads account, you can also do that as everything has been detailed for you.
How to Create your Bing Ads Account
The useful steps below will help you towards the process of setting up your first Bing Ads account.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the web page @ bingads.microsoft.com.
- When the page opens, you’ll then have to click on “Sign up” at the top right corner.
- The next page that opens comes with two options; signing up with either a new email address or an already existing email address. Because it’s your first time, you just have to select the “Create a new email address” option and then click “Next.”
- The next page that opens is where you’ll have to enter your email address and then click “Next.”
- The next page is where you’ll have to enter the password you wish to use for your Bing Ads account and also click “Next”. This password will have to do with a combination of numbers and alphabets with just eight letters.
- Then after that, you have to enter the first and last names you want as your user profile and equally click “Next.”
- You’ll be asked to go to your email inbox and check a code which has been sent to you which contains about four numbers. Enter those numbers and then click “Next.”
- Another page that appears is where you’ll have to fill in the required information in the empty boxes like; company name, business phone, business location, currency, and time zone. After that, click “Create account.”
That’s just how it’s done! You can now proceed with some of the features associated with your Bing Ads account.
How to Link your Bing Ads Account to another Account
Once you start using Bing Ads account, you can also be able to link and manage multiple accounts. But you have to make sure that you have the 8-character account number of your new campaign which you can be able to see under the Campaigns tab.
So, in order to link to another account, you have to follow the steps below:
- Log in to the umbrella account you want to link via a different new web browser.
- Click on the new tab “Accounts and Billing.”
- Then you have to click on “Link to Client.”
- Then enter the 8-character account number for your new campaign.
- Click on “Link to Client.”
- Then go to the other web browser you’ve been used for your new Bing Ads account set up and then click on the tab “Accounts and Billing.”
- Then click on “Requests.”
- Finally, you’ll have to scroll down and then tap on “Accept Request.”
Now that you’ve known how to link your Bing Ads account to another account, you can still change your password or username if you want to.
How to Change your Bing Ads Password
Depending on the sign-in method you’re using, there are steps for you to change password or username.
- Sign in to your Bing Ads account.
- You’ll have to click the gear icon and then tap on “My Settings.”
- Then click “Edit” in the Microsoft account link displayed for you.
- You’ll be sent a security code to your email inbox in order for you to verify your identity.
- Then on that security settings page, you’ll have to click on “Change password.”
- Then enter your current password, your new password, and then re-enter the new password.
- After that, you can then click on “Save.”
How can you Delete your Bing Ads Account
If you want to de-activate your Bing Adds account, there are steps required for this. Now follow the steps below to do this:
- First, log in to your Bing Ads account.
- Then go to the “Accounts and Billing” tab.
- You’ll then have to choose the account you wish to delete.
- Then click on the “Switch to old version” link which is been provided for you.
- Select the account number you want to delete.
- Then click on the “Delete” button.
- You’ll then be required to confirm your request.
- Finally, click the “Ok” button to confirm you want to delete your account.
Now that’s just how it’s done! With all the steps been highlighted for you below, it is clear that you can be able to access Bing Ads account perfectly well.
Hope you were properly put through. You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.