Yahoo mail is considered one of the interesting social email sites which allow you to send instant messages to your loved ones very easily. Why it’s so cool is that unlike normal mobile messages which cost you a given amount to transfer messages to another person, you won’t be charged any amount while making use of Yahoo mail. The only thing you need is to get a mobile phone with an active internet connection, and then make sure you also have an active data plan. So, therefore, why not follow the guideline provided for you in this site so that you can be able to create Japan Yahoo mail account and access free Yahoo mail service.
The page that will appear once you click on the link provided for you below will contain that of Japanese logo, language, and news feed. I know most of you might be thinking whether it’s possible to use Japan mail to sign up when you’re not living in Japan? You don’t have to bother because when you click on the link, you can still follow the same steps to create your own Yahoo mail account irrespective of the country you are. All you just need to do is to change the Japan country’s cod to that of your country. Once you do that, you’ll then be directed to insert your mobile number prior to your country’s code number.
How to Create Japan Yahoo Mail Account
Follow the steps provided for you below in order to create Japan Yahoo mail successfully.
- You need to first visit official Japan at https://www.yahoo.co.jp/.
- Then click on “Sign Up” so that you can create a new account.
- You’ll be required to fill your personal information which contains your Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Username, Password, Mobile Number, and then provide a username which has not been used by any user, or you choose from one of the alternative usernames which will be provided for you by Yahoo.
- Then tap on “Text me an account key” via an SMS from Yahoo in order to verify your Phone number.
- After that, enter the code number been sent to you and click on “Verify” once the number is been sent to you.
- Finally, you’ll then have to click on “Continue” when the next page appears to confirm that your account setup has been completed.
- Once your account has been completed and confirmed, your homepage will then appear where you can now start sending messages to your fellow Yahoo mail users.
How to Use your New Yahoo Mail
Once you’ve created your account, you can now decide to set up your profile picture so that you can easily be recognized. To add your profile picture, just click on your profile icon located at the top right corner > tap on Profile Picture > go to your gallery and select a photo you want to upload.
If you want to send messages or receive sent messages from other users, you’ll have to go to the message icon located at the top left corner which is labelled “Mail.”
There is also news feeds for you where you’ll see trending news to read. And also, a search bar for you where you can be able to search for your favourite content.
You can leave your Comment in the box below. And you’re also free to Share this post.