Just like Youtube account, Dailymotion is also a popular video sharing website where registered users can upload their videos online for the world to see. When videos are uploaded on Dailymotion.com the videos can be watched, share and download.
DailyMotion.com is one of the biggest video platforms in the world, also regarded as the best alternative to Google Youtube.com, they also offer a mix of content from users, independent creators and premium partners.
On the website, latest updates on entertainment, news, movies and promotional videos are available to watch, but if you want to start uploading video contents or sharing you have to sign up for Dailymotion account. That is why – this page will guide you through on Dailymotion Registration.
Complete Step-by-Step On Dailymotion Registration
- Visit the official website on www.dailymotion.com
- At the top of the page, click the “Sign In” to see the option to create account
- Then in the box that appears, enter your email address and selection the option: “I want to create an account”
- Another box opens again for you to enter create a new password. Then if you wish to change or edit your Dailymotion channel name – you can do so too. Then enter the text code as displayed to prove you are not a robot.
- Click “create”. Now you just concluded on the Dailymotion Registration. So you can start uploading your videos online.
If you wish to change or edit your account, all you have to do is click on image-profile (close to upload), then click settings, then start changing and adding information you need now.
How to Delete DailyMotion.com Account
From the “ACCOUNT SETTINGS” section you can delete your account. You get the link to click on at the bottom of the account setting page.