Do you want to Close your Dropbox Account? Here is an easy Guide on how you can Delete Dropbox Account without stress. If you want to try out other Cloud Storage for your Business and you wish to Close the dropbox account, you can do it right from the dropbox official Website.
You can only delete your Dropbox Account from the Website, and when you do so, you’ll lose access to all of your files stored in Dropbox. You should make sure that any important files are safely backed up to your computer before deleting your account.
To Successfully Close your Dropbox account, You will need your Email and Password – because it’s a Means at which you can Login and even use to confirm your Account Deletion. Then you can follow the Steps Below.
How to Delete Dropbox Account
Follow the steps below to successfully delete your Account.
- Go to www.dropbox.com
- At the top right side of the page, click on Sign in
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Click Sign in
- Hover over the account holder’s name at the upper right and click “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click “Delete my Dropbox.”
- Again, enter your password in the field provided and select a reason for leaving.
- Finally, Click the Delete my account button.
Note: If it’s a Business Account, users must contact their team administrator to delete their accounts. And if you are a Dropbox Pro subscribers, You must cancel their subscription first before engaging the steps above.
Hope this article was helpful? You can let us know by Using the COMMENT BOX Below, also Feel Free to Let others who might be looking for this information Know by Sharing on your Social Media Account. THANKS