If you no longer want to use your eharmony Account, then here is the Full and Easy Guide on how you can Delete eHarmony Account Permanently. Closing your eharmony Account Can be Do When you properly follow the Instructions involved in it and the Instructions is what you will read here.
eHarmony as an online dating Service gives you the privilege to meet and Date any personality that Suits you, when you Sign up. But Then, If you’ve gotten what you are Looking for, Or the Platform can’t provide what you Want. You will want to option out.
So for you to do this, you will need your Email Address and Password. Then you will be able to Successfully Close www.eharmony.com Account Permanently and this will delete everything con concerning your Profile on the Platform.
How to Delete eHarmony Account | Close eharmony.com Permanently
To Close your eHarmony account, you can only do it via the website by following these steps below once your subscription has expired.
- Log into your eHarmony account
- Then Click on the down-arrow next to your portrait at the top of the screen
- Then from the Profile Dropdown menu, Click the “Account Settings“
- Next, Click on the “Billing” tile
- Click the “Close Account” link at the bottom of the page to begin the cancellation process
- You will be asked to answer a few questions about your experience with eHarmony
- Be sure to go through all steps until you receive confirmation that your account is closed & has been turned off
That’s All, and you are done with eHarmony Dating Site.
However, if you prefer to completely delete your account information from eHarmony’s database, and you have already closed your account using the Steps above, you may send a request to [email protected] titled “Delete My Account Information.” In the body of the email, request to have all of your personal information deleted.
Note that eHarmony will anonymize or remove all of your identifying information within 10 business days of a deletion request. In any Case you want to Join eHarmony Dating Site in the Near Future again, Then you wioll have to Start from Scratch, by Creating a New eHarmony Account.
Hope this was helpful? Share your Experience with us via the COMMENT BOX Below and also feel Free to Let others know by Sharing this article on your Social media Account.