Are you looking for how you can Delete Samsung Account Permanently? Then you are on the right article as it will be tutoring you the basic steps to delete your Samsung Account with ease and everything you need to know about your Account removal.
When you sign up for Samsung Account, you will have Access to the App Store and More, but when you find it difficult in one way or the other, and you search for a way to Delete your Samsung account. That’s what this article will teach you.
If you want to delete your Samsung account, you can do so at anytime, Samsung doesn’t stop you. As a matter of fact, they made the account deletion portal so easy for you to access.
Again, Your purchases are tied to the Samsung Account you used when you made those purchases. Deleting your existing Samsung Account will discontinue access to all Samsung services. Review the information below before you delete your account, because your content will be lost.
- This will delete information related to your account, including content purchase history, service profiles, content subscriptions, content uploads, and personal profile information.
- This information cannot be recovered after you cancel your account, and it cannot be transferred to a new account.
So if your mind is made up on deleting your Account, Then See Steps below.
How To Delete Samsung Account | Close Samsung Account Permanently
- Open Samsung account page.
- Then Enter your ID and password and Click “Profile”.
- Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Then Click Delete Account, and then verify your password
- Click Continue
- On the next page, Review the precautions and then click Confirm.Your account has been deleted.
- Finally, Click “Confirm” again to complete
With the Steps above, you have successfully deleted your account.
If you are unable to delete your account using the process above, please contact Samsung Customer Support at www.account.samsung.com > Contact us.
Hope this article was helpful? Feel free to let others know about this Method to delete Samsung Account, by sharing on your Social Media Account. Also use the COMMENT BOX below for any Question on Samsung Account.