Guess what? you don’t have to pay a dime nor install a number of WordPress plugins to get most use Google Tools/Programs active on your WordPress website.
Google came up with a plugin called ” Site Kit by Google“, its secured, fast and simple to set up. Follow the steps on this page to see how we use the Site Kit by Google WordPress plugin on this page.
How to Install Site Kit by Google WordPress Plugin
Follow these steps to install and connect
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugin area.
- Then click on “Add New”
- Then use the search bar at the top right of the page; search for ” Site Kit by Google” by Google. Or click here to download it from the WordPress Plugin directory. Then upload it to your site after downloading it.
- Then click on the Install, after which click on “Activate”
- You will be redirected back to your WordPress Plugin dashboard, at the top of the page you should see the Site Kit by Google notifying you that your installation and activation was complete
- You may check the box (to help improve the site kit plugin by allowing anonymous tracking); it is optional. Then click on “START SETUP”
- A new Google page opens (redirection), on this page you will have to login to your Google account in order to continue with the connection
- Click on “Sign in with Google“. Then enter your Google login ID (which is email) and password to login.
- You should see a pop-up you asking you to grant permission to Google by clicking on the “allow”.
Please note that you are to click “Allow” throughout this process.
- The final permission request, also click on the “Allow” to proceed. Just make sure to continue clicking on the ‘Allow” to pass all the permission requestion stage.
Still click on the “Allow”
- You will get a congratulatory page informing you that you have successfully connected your site with the Site Kit by Google plugin.
- Now click on the “Go to my Dashboard” to see the Google services/tools connected, then to connect the remaining services.
- You can see from the image above that “Search Consol” is connected. Now you can start connecting others by clicking on “Connect Service” to redirect you to the Google account page you want to connect.
And you will have to go through almost the same process mentioned above.
This is SWEET, isn’t it?
NO stress, no worry about your website running many plugins that are possibly going to harm your site conversion and the overall performance.
Credit to Google for this wonderful release of “Site Kit by Google” WordPress plugin. And of all, it is FREE!