Of recent, it is now easy for users to make money via their respective YouTube by enabling the account to be fully monetized. Once you can be able to create content, there is the possibility that you will be fully given a partnership program on YouTube. After that, you will then be able to earn quick cash on your YouTube account depending on the number of ads which normally run in your videos minus YouTube’s share of the money.
The most important thing you need to have in mind is to be able to create an interesting content which comes with a very good quality. Doing this will make your channel to start generating quick attention from viewers, which you can’t necessarily imagine. If you want to get paid by YouTube you will need to drive traffic to your videos. In addition to generating great content that will make people want to subscribe to your channel and keep coming back to see your videos, you will need to advertise your videos as widely possible. You can do this by posting links to your new videos on your blog or website, as well as posting video links across all your social networks.
For a start-up, you’ll have to enable monetization in your YouTube account’s settings. You can also have the chance to monetize each and every video you upload to your YouTube account channel. This will also drive you into creating an AdSense account and link it to your YouTube account so you can be able to start receiving a payment each month. That is because it is through the AdSense account that you will be paid depending on your performance. Setting up an AdSense account comes with your bank account and email address.
Also, bear in mind that you’ll also need to provide everything about your tax information after you pass a certain revenue threshold before you receive payouts. That is because “Tax avoidance” as it is called is the main thing been practised by most earners in the business world currently. The steps which you’ll have to create in order to earn cash on your YouTube account have been arranged for you on this site.
How to Cash on Your YouTube Account
Follow the steps below and get started with your YouTube payout.
- Firstly, you have to go to your “Account Settings.”
- Go to “Channel” and select “Status and features.”
- Reach out to ‘Monetization’ and click on “Enable.”
- Go to the next screen and click the “Enable My Account” button.
- You’ll be re-directed to a page where you have to go through terms and agree.
Note: Agreeing to the terms comes with three options in a box type which you need to read in order to proceed. The first option is to confirm that you’ve read the terms. The second option is where you’ll be instructed not to click on the ads as this creates a personal false profit. Then the third option is where you’ll need to agree not to monetize content that you are not being aware of.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you’ll be given a tutorial on how to monetize your personal videos.
- Your YouTube channel will finally be monetized and ready.
Note: Just like I mentioned above, for you to start earning, you’ll need to create an AdSense account and link your YouTube channel to it. To do this, you have to follow the steps below:
- Go to Google.com/adsense.
- Click on Sign up Now.
- Then click on Sign into your Google/YouTube account.
- You’ll be shown your YouTube channel URL, which is located near “My website.”
- You can also change your language and then click on “Continue.”
- The next step is where you’ll have to fill your contact information and then submit your application and wait for approval.
Read more: YouTube New Account Registration
Was that helpful? Leave a Comment below.