Do you have interesting things on the net which you wish to share? Then Pinterest social sharing platform is the right call. Once you enter Pinterest, you can be able to arrange and share every all the beautiful things you find on the web. Whether it’s an image that relates to events, decoration, renovation, or even wedding, etc, Pinterest is always at the right moment to do it for you. But you need to first create Pinterest social account.
Not only does Pinterest represent an interesting access, but it also helps in the area of business strategies because it enables your business to be viewed on the platform. Without much talk, this site has outlined for you how you can be able to create Pinterest social account and get started on this increasingly popular online platform.
How to Create Pinterest Social Account
The steps provided for you below on how to create Pinterest social account varies with both the official website or via the mobile app.
- First, go to the Pinterest website at www.pinterest.com to sign up.
- Then enter your email address, Facebook account, or Twitter account in the field, depending on the one you want to use.
- Also, choose a password you wish to use in the provided field and then click “Continue.”
- Enter your profile information in the following fields being provided for you. This has to do with your Full name, DOB, and Gender.
- Then click “Sign up” at the bottom of the “Welcome to Pinterest” page.
- Click on “Skip for now” to move to another page.
- After that, you’ll then be provided with about 28 topics requesting you to click on “At least five topics” in order for you to choose the kind of topics that interest you for recommendation purpose. This is because the kind of topics you chose determines the people that you should follow and those that will follow you.
- Once you’ve selected your topics, you’ll then have to click on “Follow People” at the bottom of the page.
- After that, click “Done” so as to create your first board and then start pinning.
How to Create your First Board
Before you create your first Board, you’ll be provided with a list of selection which you need to choose from such as “Products I love,” “For the Home,” etc. You can decide to add your own board if you want to. Just click on the “Add” button at the bottom of the screen and then customize a name for your Board. Not only that, you can also choose to edit the titles of the Boards you’ve created by clicking on the “Edit” button. If you still want to delete those Boards you created, you can still do that.
The next thing you’ll have to do is to change your Board settings. For instance in the option “Who can pin?” you can decide to change it from “Just Me” to “Me+ Contributors” meaning that you need to follow a Board which belongs to a Pinterest user so as to add the person as a contributor to your Board(s).
How to Start Pinning
Once you’ve successfully created your Board, you’ll then be directed to a page where you can be able to install the “Pin It” in your browser. This Pin It allows you to select images from the list, which you’ll like to pin to your Board. All you need do is to click on “Pin this” button so as to pin the image to your Board. Once you’ve done that, a pop-down menu will open to confirm that you’ve successfully pinned an image. You can also see your pinned image once you click on “See your Pin” button. If you want to share the image you’ve pinned on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter, you can also do so.
You can decide to share your pinned images to other Pinterest members that you’ve connected with. If you still wish to, you can also follow another Pinterest user’s Board that you’re interested in. If you like another user’s Pin, you can also do so by clicking on the “Like” button. If you still want to, you can like or share the image or Pin via Facebook, like or tweet about the image on Twitter, or even send an email link to your friends concerning the Pin.
Drop your Comment in the box below and state your view on Pinterest.