Facebook Account Delete – Why do you really want to delete your Facebook.com account permanently? Anyway, your reason may be best for you… but Facebook feels so sad to see users going out or deleting their account. If you have made up your mind to deactivate FB Account then here we go!
This page will guide you step by step on Facebook Account Deletion. Deleting your account is so simple and fast and you can either use your mobile phone or tablet or your computer to do this without any kind of inconveniences.
Reasons Why People Delete Facebook Account
From our reviews so far we have gathered that seasons behind deleting FB.com account ID defers, depending on individual interest. Some of the reasons include that:
- Some people already see Facebook.com as a dating websites and communication centre, but sometimes it resulted that there is misunderstanding so the best option for the other person is to delete his/her account.
- For good, if they feel insecure in their relationship, then the next thing is to delete the account.
- Some have multiple facebook account and wants to delete some. This is one of the major reasons for Facebook Account Delete.
- Some do not know how to stop Facebook’s notification message that is been sent to your email account, so they think the other alternative is to delete facebook account then to recreate new account again.
- Kindly use our comment box below and tell us your reason for the Facebook Account Deletion.
Below is Guide on Facebook Account Delete
- Log in your facebook account (with your email address/phone number and password). At this point, you can login or sign in through the facebook app or use the website www.facebook.com to login.
- Now to do this correctly you have to locate where the “Settings” is located. So you have to Click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Security” in the left column.
- Choose “Deactivate your account”, then follow the steps to confirm.
Please note that after you have deleted or deactivated your account your friend’s list, contacts, pictures and other information will be lost.