Application is required from suitable and qualified applicants who wish to work with First Bank Nigeria Limited. Being a well known and the most valuable brand since it’s existence, it will be a dream come true for anyone seeking to work in a banking Sector to Apply for First Bank Nigeria Job Vacancy.
Founded in 1894, it has been branded the best bank in Nigeria, six times in a row. Wouldn’t it be a privilege to work with the best?
First Bank of Nigeria is Recruiting for competent individuals to fill the position of a Business Manager in Lagos, Benin, Ibadan, Enugu, and PortHarcourt. Mainly, the target is on those that got relevant skills, knowledge, experience, a track record of success among others, that can be able to make plans to achieve profitability and growth in the market.
Below are the details of the job and how to apply
FBN Recruitment: Apply for First Bank Nigeria Job Vacancy
Job Title: BUSINESS MANAGER
It is a Full-time Job
- Responsible for the P & L of Commercial Banking segment within the assigned market coverage area.
- Provide strategic leadership & guidance to the team to achieve increased value creation,
- Provide Guidance to also achieve an increased volume of business and enhanced profitability for the Bank.
- To Champion the development of marketing strategies and coordinate marketing efforts across the Hub.
Network with all potential clients across the various business segments to increase customer base and drive liability generation.
- Supervise the activities of RMs across the Hub to ensure optimal achievement of set targets.
- Oversee the creation of quality risk assets to increase profitability.
- Contribute to the effective launch of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Develop the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers within the team to ensure a significant increase in the market share.
- Structure deals and relate with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
Drive growth of the Group’s trade transaction volumes: Form M/ Letters of Credit/ Bills for Collection etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- A good degree from a reputable Institution, higher degree or it’s equivalent
- A Minimum of 8 years in a relevant experience across various business segments, with specific emphasis on commercial business
- You must have strong knowledge of Export trade finance and the ability to handle big-ticket transactions
- Knowledge of financial modeling, quantitative and analytic skills
- Must be familiar with specialized industry issues
- Excellent business development experience
- Flair for sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of Trade services, Portfolio management, business/product development, and credit assessment and structuring
- A strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration, and account management skills
How to Apply
Share First Bank Nigeria job vacancy on your Social Media Account, So that others can still know about it. Also, feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below for any Question on the Job Application and we will be here to attend to you. THANKS