Introducing the new FCMB USSD code for money transfers, airtime purchase, payment of bill and others. Banking is now made easy for you and for me, you can now from the comfort of your house create bank account, pay bill, recharge your mobile phones, DStv and others.
You will learn how to use the FCMB USSD code for money transfer from this page; if you are banking with First City Monument Bank or if you are planing to open FCMB bank account online, then this information on this page will be very helpful.
What is USSD Code?
USSD means Unstructured Supplementary Service Data and it’s a pattern organized to allow users pay bills and do some transactions online. The service has a code and this code is what people uses to perform any of this online services. Most public or private firms, company especially the ones that renders financial services uses it much.
FCMB USSD Code
The First City Monument Bank USSD code for money transfer and others is *393#, to use the code, you must be a register account owner of FCMB, you must also have acknowledged this code in your device; we will show you how to use it later, however if you are not an FCMB account owner, you can create account now.
What You Can Do with FCMB USSD Code
- top-up your mobile phone.
- check your account balance
- top-up other mobile phones.
- transfer funds from fcmb to fcmb or another bank
- create a wallet account
- to buy data on your phone.
- to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
FCMB USSD Code For Money Transfers
Before you can be able to use this code to perform any of this transaction listed above, you will have to acknowledge the code and then set up a pin, so:
- open your mobile phone and dial *393#
- select pin registration
- follow the on-screen instruction to register a PIN.
- There is a specific charge this will incure if you use it, so for any transaction you used the USSD code to do, you will have to pay a minimum #50.
- the code will not work on phone with a mobile phone number that is not registered with FCMB.
- it won’t work without you having a credit on your phone
- you must register a private or a password in order to use code.
- Anyone who knows your PIN or password and uses your device to dial the same code, will have successfully make his transactions. (Guide Your PIN).