This guide is a guide on how to get the firs 2019/2020 recruitment application form; we are showing you this guide on time so that you will know how to apply when recruitment commences.
The FIRS stands for Federal Inland Revenue and it is one of the federal government recognized parastatal in Nigeria. FIRS was established in 1943, after being housed by erstwhile Inland Revenue Department; a department that covered what was then the Anglo-phone West Africa.
Presently, FIRS is one of the recognized Federal Miniseries in Nigeria with the sole responsibility of accessing, accounting and collecting various taxes for the federal government. In a department like this federal inland revenue, Sincerity is the watch word.
Right now, this ministry is about to make open it’s interest for recruitment and they are to recruit suitable and qualified graduates into different departments in the organization, so to qualify and to get the firs 2019/2020 recruitment application form, you are to meet up the following requirements.
FIRS 2019 Recruitment Requirements
- You must have a B.Sc or Masters degree in Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Law, Economics, banking and finance, statistics, Geology or other relevant courses.
- a higher diploma or it’s equivalent in Marketing Economics, Geology, Mathematics, banking and finance or other relevant courses
- applicants must be willing to work selflessly
- must be fluent in English and computer literate
- must be 18 years of age or above
- must be a Nigerian
- applicants must have completed their National service
- applicants must have good grades gotten from any federal government approved institution.
FIRS Recruitment Portal
FIRS always design a portal for her recruitment which may stop working immediately after their recruitment. But during recruitment you can try out this portal www.firs.gov.ng/carees. However in order not to miss out completely we advise you subscribe to www.worldbaze.com to receive alert when their recruitment commence.
FIRS 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Form
FIRS recruitment for this said date have not commenced yet, but will soon commence, so to apply for federal inland revenue service recruitment for the said year, you can visit their portal for esquires at www.firs.gov.ng.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020
You can submit your application manually at the address and using the address format below:
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,Abuja.
Forward your application letter including your CV to any Federal Inland Revenue branch (Office) close to your resident.
Note: The FIRS recruitment for the year 2019 have not commenced but will commence at the said year, but to get notification when they start, you can drop your email address or mobile phone number in the comment box below.