Be ready to get the frsc recruitment form 2019/2020; be ready also to join the the group of people who maintains the laws in the Nigerian roads. Here on this page, is a guide on how you can get the form and apply respectively.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is the Government Agency in Nigeria with the statutory responsibilities for road safety administration. It was founded in Nigeria in the year 1988 and has the sole responsibility of Making the highways safe for all motorists and other road users.
Now, today this sector has stretched forth it’s hand to welcome all those who will help carry out this mission and responsibility, driving it’s mission to the point of excellence. Many have retired in this parastatals and many vacant positions are to be filled up. So read down to see how to apply.
Now, there are many levels in this organization which are to be occupied by you and others. Some of this levels are attainable or occupyable via recruitment while others are simply on merit and promotions, lets look at these different levels below.
FRSC Rank Structure
Officer Rank Structure:
- Corps Marshal (CM)
- Deputy Corps Marshal (DCM)
- Assistant Corps Marshal ACM
- Corps Commander (CC)
- Deputy Corps Commander (DCC)
- Assistant Corps Commander (ACC)
- Chief Route Commander (CRC)
- Superintendent Route Commander (SRC)
- Route Commander (RC)
- Deputy Route Commander (DRC0
- Assistant Route Commander (ARC) (Entry Point) .
- CRMA Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- DCRMA Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- SRMA Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- RMAI Road Marshal Assistant I
- RMAII Road Marshal Assistant II
- RMAIII Road Marshal Assistant III (Entry Point)
Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs)
- MI-I Marshal Inspector I
- MI-II Marshal Inspector II
- MI-III Marshal Inspector III
Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCOs)
- (CI) Chief Inspector
- (DCI) Deputy Chief Inspector
- (ACI) Assistant Chief Inspector
- (PMI) Principal Marshal Inspector
- (SMI) Senior Marshal Inspector.
FRSC Recruitment Form 2019/2010
Here is how you can apply:
- visit the frsc recruitment portal at www.frsc.gov.ng or
- visit www.buzybrains.com.
- search for job listings and consider the ones that matches your qualification
- start applying.
FRSC 2019 Recruitment Requirements
- applicants must apply through the frsc website
- applicants must meet up all requirement mapped out for each job positions
- applicants must be Nigerians by birth. etc.
Note: the 2019/2020 frsc recruitment have not commenced, remember like we told you, this is a set ahead guide to prepare you for the upcoming recruitment.
However, if you would like to get a free notification ones they start, you can leave your email address or mobile phone number in the box below.