Travelling to Germany has never been an easy thing, especially with the existing fact that Germany is a member country in Schengen Visa agreement and here any individual from a member country is permitted to travel within the countries involved and without visa while the non member individuals may require to get a Schengen visa and this is not easy to get. So on this page, you will be learning the Germany visa application guide.
Schengen visa idea may seem unacceptable by individuals who do not belong to any of the countries privileged but the reason for this was to remove the border control between member states, which allows equal and free access to the citizens of most countries.
The countries which are found in this schengen list are Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Austria, Malta, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, and Liechtenstein.
Now as an individual from the schengen zone, you are allowed to travel free without a visa into the countries listed above; the non- nationals any require to get this visa called Shengen. However,t his visa allows you to spend not more than 90 days which is 3 months in any of these countries.
Germany Visa Application Guide
Now, haven known how uneasy it is to get a Schengen visa, then am sure you will have to consider this Germany visa application guide so as to know what to do when applying; so we will be listing for you just the requirements and then will lead you to where you can start applying instantly in case you are ready:
- Health Insurance
- application form
- photo of financial means
- Travel Itinerary this may include documents that show intended transport or tarvel reservations
How to Apply
- visit the Germany embassy in your country to collect an application form
- go through the form carefully and fill it up as it is required
- get an appointment with an interviewer
- make a payment for the visa when you are asked to do so and where you are asked to do so.
- you will be invited later to submit all the documents required of you by the consular and yo may answer some few questions, so get ready.
- On this process or rather after this process your visa will either be given you if you deserve it or denied of you.
You Also May Like: How to Start New Business in China
Now, if you followed up this guide, we are sure you are getting your visa right away and when you do, don’t forget to tell us about that. Use the comment box below to ask us your questions.