The Gmail Undo Send Feature already exists on mobile within Google Inbox app on Android and iOS. The feature is now coming to the mobile app of the Gmail.
This allows Android users with the Gmail app to undo sent mails for a short time after clicking send.
The feature aims to help users who notice mistakes or missing attachments in their emails.
How to use Gmail Undo Send feature on Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app Gmail.
- In the bottom right, tap Compose.
- Add recipients.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the top of the page, tap Send.
- To recall a message using Undo Send
- After you send a message, you’ll see the message “Sent” and the option to Undo.
- Tap Undo.
Kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries…