Google Analytics tool account is simple a part of Google products or services which the Webmasters (site owners) use to monitor their website, apps and offline channels. activities such as traffic, sales, page views (per day, weekly, monthly, over the years), also to monitor the general behaviour of your business and visitors and evens.
Google Analytics Registrations 100%. so if you actually want to use the free Google Analytics tool you most have created a Google Gmail account for your self or business. Because with one Google account Signup you can access all Google products and services using that same ID. Click here to Sign Up Gmail now.
After you open new Google account, which I want to assume you have so, here is step-by-step to sign up Google Analytics tool. Please note that signing up doesn’t mean you should start filling your name email address or whatever.. this time just for you to step-up your Google Analytics tool account – that means to sign up.
How to Sign UP New Google Analytics Account
- Visit the Google Analytic website
- The link above open Google Login box. Then You have to select what services you want to sign up for your sites, apps and offline channels. (See image below)
- From the top-right side you click on the drop-bar to select what service you want to sign up for
- Now the Google Analytics Account page opens when you will have to fill in you Website information or your App details. After all the filling, click the “Get Tracking ID”A box pops up for you to either “Agree” or “Disagree”. believing you know you have to agree on this, right?
- The Google Analytics Tracking ID has to be placed on your site so that Google can be able to track every activity from your website or App to your Google Analytics account. Your Google Analytics Tracking ID should be this way:
- Now you just Sign UP New Google Analytics Account free and fast.