The Google FeedBurner is a web feed management provides statistics, feed optimization option, feed publication option and much more services (features) for the growth of a website. If you already have a Gmail account (google account sign up) then you can just log in and start setting up your fed account straight away.
To get started use the Google Feedburner Account Setup guide below. Opening the account is free, once you have your Google account created already – another process becomes faster. But if you are yet to Sign up for Google account then click here to do so now.
Treading to Read: Google Analytics Registration – Sign UP New Google Analytics Account
How to Setup Google Feedburner Account
- Log on to https://feedburner.google.com
- Enter your blog (website address, e,g www.yoursite.com). Then click next
- The next page is for you to choose which feed source you want to yours to represent as: “/comments/feed/” or “/feed”Then click “Next” to continue with the Google Feedburner Account Setup process
- Showing your Website Feed address for you to change or click “next”. BUt you can decide to give your feed a new name and address feed, then still click next when you are done.
- At this point, you just finished creating your Feed account. There will be a notification telling you that your account creation was successful.
- SO you can now click on “next” to see other services you may still want to add, like email subscription service, pinging site to other social sites, creating feed banner, etc.
Fill free to use our comment box below in case you have any challenges.