With many features and accessibilities been linked with iPhone device, it is now easier for you to be able to do some certain things so as to gain access with a quick tap. Not many know that Hushmail account can be configured and linked using an iPhone device. So, there’s no need for you to use the web browser of your computer device to access your Hushmail email account but rather you can access it after configuration. This site has provided for you the relevant steps required to set up Hushmail account on iPhone without any need of login in all the time.
Upon your configuration and set up of your account, you’ll probably need to go through the process of having your incoming mail server and outgoing mail server properly inputted. But you must have to bear in mind that both servers should have a hostname as hushmail.com before you can be able to input your username and password of your account. So, therefore, you have to read further below and see how you can be able to know how to set up Hushmail account on iPhone device.
Steps to Set Up Hushmail Account on iPhone
With the appropriate steps been outlined below, you surely need to be able to perform this task more succinctly.
- The first thing you need to do is to locate and tap on the “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
- Then under the Settings icon, you’ll have to scroll and tap on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars. But as for the new iOS 11, the option will be Account and Passwords. What you need is just to tap into it.
- After that, you’ll then have to tap on the “Add account” icon.
- If you scroll down and you don’t have Hushmail account option on your iPhone, you just have to tap on “Other” for another option.
- Once you’ve tapped on the ‘Other’ option, you’ll be redirected to another screen where you’ll have to select the “Add Mail Account” option.
- The next thing you’ll need to do is to enter your account information.
- After that, you just have to tap on the “Next” icon.
- The next screen opens, and you just need to select IMAP and enter the server settings for your Hushmail email account.
- Once you’re done providing your account information, you’ll then have to tap on the “Next” icon on the Mail option.
- After that, you’ll then have to tap on “Save” to complete the configuration process.
Finally, once you’ve successfully followed the above steps, you can now start gaining access to your Hushmail email account on your iPhone device.
The 6th step requires you to enter your account information. So the information required for you are; your name in the Name column, email address for Address, and then your password. Then you have to write a description for the account in the Description column.
As for the IMAP Server settings which you already noticed in the 8th step, what you just need are; the Host Name will be hushmail.com, your full email address for Username, and then input your password. The information is applicable to both the Incoming Server and the Outgoing Server settings.
Read more: How to Create free AOL Mail Account
If there’s any form of confusion prior to this post, you just have to state by leaving your Comment below. And also, you are free to Share the post.