More has been said about eGift or Gift cards. But the sensitive definition to take note of is that it’s just a sort of prepaid value money card which is normally used in banks via an online as an alternative to liquidity cash for business transactions. Not only can be used in banks but also has become popular in some market stores as a recommendation to its customers for their patronage towards their products. Not only that, there have been different kinds of eGift cards been put in place as a backup. So this site has will guide towards knowing more about how you can be able to access eGift card.
With the introduction of a Square eGift card, it is much easier for you to be able to sell an appropriate digital gift card to customers who wish to buy them even though they’re living far away. Even as such, with an access to the Square online store, you can be able to send your eGift cards using an email. Read this post further below as this site has provided you with vital tips that will guide you on how to access eGift card.
Procedures to Access eGift Card
All you need to know on how to access eGift card prior to Clearing the card balance, View the Gift card receipts, Reload the card, and also resending the eGift card have been detailed for you. Some of the steps vary with the use of the online Square dashboard, and equally with the use of the Square app.
Steps to Clear the eGift Card Balance
If you decide to clear your eGift card balance, just be rest assured that you can’t be able to undo this action.
If you decide to use the online Square dashboard, the steps are been listed below:
- The first thing to do is to go to the online Square Dashboard and click on the “Sales” icon.
- Then search for the eGift Card sale.
- You’ll then have to locate your transaction, once you’ve located the transaction, select it and tap on the blue eGift card number in the transaction details been shown.
- After that, click on “Clear Balance”
- Then confirm your request by entering the current eGift’s card remaining balance.
- Then tap “Clear”
Via the use of the Square app, just follow the steps below:
- The first thing to do is to go to the “Checkout” icon.
- Then click on “Gift Cards”
- After that, you’ll then have to enter your 16-digit eGift card number and tap “Continue”
- Then tap on “Clear Balance” after which you’ll have to provide a reason why you want to perform this action.
- Then finally, click “Clear”
Steps to View an eGift Card Receipt
You can decide to view your eGift card receipts with the steps provided for you below using the online Square dashboard.
- The first thing to do is to go to the Sales icon of your online Square dashboard.
- Then click on “Transactions”
- The next thing to do is to search for your eGift card sale.
- Once you’ve located the transaction, tap on it and click the eGift card number in the transaction details.
- Then view the receipts for each transaction made by clicking the receipt number located under the Receipts column.
Steps to Reload an eGift Card
To reload an eGift card, you just have to use the Square app and follow the steps below:
- Just scroll to the Checkout icon and tap “Gift Cards”
- Then enter a 16-digit eGift card number and tap “Continue”
- Tap on “Add Value”
- Then select the preset amount you want and click “Load”
- After that, click on “Charge” to complete the transaction process.
Steps to Resend an eGift Card
To resend an eGift card, you just have to follow the steps prior to the use of the online Square dashboard. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you just have to go to the Sales icon of your online Square dashboard and tap “Transactions”
- After that, search for the eGift card sale.
- Then locate your transaction.
- Once you’ve done that, tap on it and click the blue eGift card number in the transaction details.
- Finally, click “Resend” to complete the action.
Read more: How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit/Debit Cards
Now you’ve seen how this is been done, you just have to drop your Comment below.