With the latest version of Whatsapp Messenger, you surely stand the chance to experience much more features of intriguing chats with friends and family members. You have large packed features like profile updates, group chats, Whatsapp calls, sharing of GIFS, etc. With these features, you’ll surely get in-touch with lots of people that are close to you anytime and anywhere. Learn how you can be able to launch and access Whatsapp Messenger account.
To access this app, you’ll have to make sure that you have an Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, iPad, etc. The methods been used are still the same irrespective of the type of device you’re using. And not only that, you’ll also have to make sure that you have an active internet connection in order to process the registration process. You just have to follow the steps below and know how you can be able to access Whatsapp Messenger account
Steps to Set Up Whatsapp Messenger Account
Just go through the registration process drafted for you below so as swift it.
- The first thing to do is to download and install the Messenger app on your device.
- Then after that, you’ll have to allow Whatsapp to access your contacts details.
- You’ll then have to enter your Phone number. This is very important as it will be easier for your friends to find you on Whatsapp. And even as such, it is through your number that you can gain access on your Whasapp Messenger.
- After that, you’ll now have to enter your country code and then tap “Yes” to continue.
- An SMS code of six-digit number will be sent t you for code verification. If you don’t want you can suggest for a Phone call. Then enter the code to proceed.
- After that, you’ll then have to fill in your information, like name.
Once you’re account have been created, you can now start by accessing your contacts lists that are on Whatsapp. You can find a friend to chat with by tapping the Favorites button at the bottom of the screen, then hitting their name. The app automatically adds your contacts that are already on WhatsApp to Favorites.
Again, if the person you’re chatting with already has your number saved, your screen name will be replaced with what they’ve saved in their address book.
You can also start a chat by going to the Chats screen and tapping the “New Chat” button at the top right. Once you’ve typed your message, you can just tap “Send.” You can also send photos, videos, contacts and location by tapping the Up Arrow to the left of the message field.
How to Delete your Whatsapp Messenger Account
I’ll then have to show you how you can be able to delete your Whatsapp Messenger account for both an Android and iOS devices.
For iOS devices; Go to the Settings > tap on Account > Delete My Account > Enter your phone number > and tap on “Delete My Account”.
Then as for Android devices; go to the Menu button of your Smartphone > Go to Settings > Accounts >Delete My Account > Enter your phone number and tap on “Delete My Account”.
You can also download this app on your devices. To do this, just follow the links below:
To download the app on Play Store >> play.google.whatsapp
For iTunes download >> itunes.apple.com/whatsapp-messenger
Blackberry download >>> whatsapp-messenger-for-blackberry
Then for Windows phone >>> whatsapp-messenger-for-windows-phone
Just leave your Comment in the box. And also Share this post.