It’s nothing new that Whatsapp is considered as the most popular and widely used app in the current social media world. Not just that it’s considered as been one of the most downloaded apps amongst popular devices, but the fact still remains that it is widely used on daily basis racking up millions of user access per day. Since the production and development of the app, it has been made easily accessible to different kind of Phones like Nokia java phones, Symbian, Blackberry, Android, and even iPhone. To give it a great shot, it is now possible for you to be able to access Whatsapp on computers.
Due to the fact that it’s now made available to computer devices, its access has now been made more effective and easy to use. But one thing you need to bear in mind is that it’s made accessible to Windows 8 and above PC’s and Mac OSX 10.9 and above. Even as much as the fact that you might have known this, it’s important you know how to download and use the app. So, therefore, I’m going to show you on this site how you can be able to access Whatsapp on computers.
Steps to Access Whatsapp on Computers
Just like I mentioned above, you can access Whatsapp on computers with Windows 8+ PC’s and Mac OSX 10.9+. The steps to download and install the Whatsapp app on these devices have been highlighted for you below.
How to Download and Install on Windows 8+ PCs
- The first step to take is thing is to go to your PC browser and locate the download page via this link @whatsapp.com/download so to download the .exe file at first.
- Once you’ve finished downloading the raw file, you can now go to your file manager and install the app on your PC.
- After completing the installation process, you can now open the app and scan the QR code at first to log in.
The QR Code Scanning Process on Windows 8+ PCs
Now for those of you that still don’t understand about the QR code or how to scan it, the steps you need to take have been detailed below.
- To perform this task, you just have to go to your Chats screen.
- After that, you can then locate the Menu icon.
- Finally, tap on the Whatsapp web and start the scanning process.
How to Download and Install on Mac OSX 10.9+ Devices
- The first step to take here is to tap on Mac browser and locate the download page of the Whatsapp app @ whatsapp.com/download so to download the .zip file or you can use the Apple App Store link to download it.
- Once the download process is done, you can then open the zip file so to run the Whatsapp.app file.
- Once you’ve installed the app, you’ll have to select the folder you want to save it to.
- After the installation, you can now open the Whatsapp app prior to scanning the QR code.
- Then finally, you can now log in and follow the due process.
Read more: About the New Whatsapp Beta with Features
That’s just how quick and easy it’s done! If you need any update or contribution to this post, you just have to leave a Comment below and also Share.