Do you have a Gmail account, Google+, google hangout, what of YouTube? You can learn how you can add a profile picture on google account and then have a presence on google.
We taught you in the past all google account and we showed you how to create google account, now again today we want to show you how to add profile picture on google account. Yes! it’s possible that your chrome browser can have you name on it; it is also possible to have your photo on your gmail account and then others.
Having a good presence on google helps google to identify you anytime you are in on any of it’s product, for instance if you create a google account and you are on google chrome, you will see the initial of your name at the top right corner of the screen and this is so sweet.
Trust me, instead of writing our full gmail account when forwarding your mail, google can use your username and your photo to forward your mail and this makes it more confidential. So this is whta we want you to enjoy: A Presence On GOOGLE.
How to Add Profile Picture on Google Account
There are many google products just like we listed above like: Gmail, google hangout, Youtube, google map, google play… but am glad to let you know that with one google account which you have, you can gain access to other google products so which is why i will be using one account to show you how you can put your profile photo on your account.
How to Insert a Photo on my Google Accounts
This is how you can do that:
- log on to www.gmail.com or www.google.com
- click on sign in, you will see this option at the top right corner of your screen. See sample image below
- Once you click on sign in, you will see your sign in form
- now, if you clicked on “Allow google to save your password” while creating your gmail or any google account, then you will see your username already in the next page and also your password, what you will do now is to click on Next to sign in, see image below
- now, wait for your account to open
- once open, click on the box that bears your name and on the sub menu, click on change which is under your name initial.
- now upload a photo of your choice and click on set as profile photo.
From now on, you will be seeing this photo on all your google accounts and if you desire to make a change you can also change your photo and this action is for free.
Buzybrains is kin at exposing you to the things that you need to know, so enjoy your google account and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.